[cisco-voip] CCM Cluster

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 07:19:27 EDT 2010

  The Publisher is the central processing unit for your cluster and should
function as such.  The Publisher should not be configured to run TFTP
services or have phones registering to it.  This is why they have
subscribers designed to carry the additional load for phone registrations,
TFTP, MTP and so forth.

Tom

  _____