[cisco-voip] 4.1(3) DMA and PAK license questions

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Mar 14 12:46:20 EDT 2010

As far as I know, this is possible. The data import process (installing with the DMA file) and the license loading are two separate procedures. If you are starting from scratch, i.e. not importing the DMA file, all you need to do is load the license pack you get from Cisco after uploading the license file you get with your DMA.

The upgrading from 4.1(x) to 7.1(x) document explains this fairly well. Although I had to read through it a few times.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)