[cisco-voip] International Calling Weirdness

James Key JKey at jackhenry.com
Mon Mar 15 18:11:21 EDT 2010

If I understand what you want correctly this should work:

voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 // // type any international plan any isdn

voice translation-profile outbound_modify-intl-type-plan
translate called 1

dial-peer v 9011 pots
destination-pattern 9011T
prefix 011
port 0/0/0:23
translation-profile out outbound_modify-intl-type-plan

James Key