[cisco-voip] SIP Calling Line ID Translation?

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Tue Mar 16 15:41:46 EDT 2010

At my company we are using Broadsoft as the SIP feature server platform fronted by Acme Session Directors.  Using a combination of CUBE on the CPE with SIP Profiles and Enterprise Trunking in Broadworks, we allow "Unscreened Calling" from our customers meaning they don't have to send a From number that is part of their DID block.  They can send any From number (or lack there of) and we still permit the call to go through because the Acme matches the invite based on source IP and port the CPE is registered from and Broadworks is matching on the TGRP in both Registration and Invite messages from the CPE and comparing that to what is assigned to the customer's Trunk Group in Broadworks.