[cisco-voip] Ringback instead of busy/disconnect

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Thu Mar 18 04:08:19 EDT 2010

Hi Steve – I’m not sure that can be done.  From reading some forums, the external call shouldn’t be able to go to the annunciator.  In my case, the call simply wasn’t being disconnected until the annunciator has finished, whether the external caller is suppose to her it or not, I don’t know.

It’s kind of odd, but I never wanted the annunciator to answer an unallocated DN anyway, I just wanted a disconnect/reorder tone so I got what I wanted!!