[cisco-voip] Caller iD based Call routing

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Mar 18 09:41:45 EDT 2010

UCCX can do it with a custom script, but if you are using the free AA then that won't let you use a separate script.  It will also require you to run all of your calls through that script.

CUCM cannot route based on calling number.  There is a new feature in 8.0 called External Call Control that can use a "route server" to make routing decisions.   Assuming you can get your hands on such a route server (or build your own) you can do it that way too.

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/8_0_1/delta/cmadmin.html#wp1116539

-Ryan