[cisco-voip] userProfiles for different model phones

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Fri Mar 19 09:12:42 EDT 2010

What is the procedure for getting users to be able to log into a phone
using their user (device) profiles for different types of phones, do you
need to make separate device profiles for every device?

We've got only 7961s and 7965s right now (might add 7945s) and the
biggest issue is that profiles for 7961s work on 7965s but they reboot
the phone on logon/logoff.

Ideas on how we can make this easier for those logging in (and for us
configuring the server)