[cisco-voip] Caller iD based Call routing

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:06:56 EDT 2010

In the same way that a million customers with a dollar to spend is a priority :)

Many of these features never move simply because of a lack of interest
from customers.  They may be interested, but not interested enough to
make their voice heard.  And that's exactly the priority that the
business unit gives it - "like but not need".  I strongly suggest
having your opinion heard if it's something you want because it's of
little cost to do so.

-nick