[cisco-voip] third-party billing application compatibility

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:25:40 EDT 2010

Does Proteus still need to be run as a desktop application on a non-server
machine?  I used it with an Avaya CM install a while back and we needed to
keep a desktop PC running (and logged in) with the Proteus scheduler and
collector application running all the time - a bit less than ideal.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin