[cisco-voip] UCCX 7.0.1SR03_Build011

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:27:01 EDT 2010

I'm encountering the exact same issue/symptoms with UCCx 7.0(1)sr5 so
I'm anxious to se any responses.

Agents run Desktop Agent on a remote Windows 2003 terminal server and
supervisors are running supervisor on local PCs.  Agents are also
using extension mobility.  In my scenario, it only occurs when two
specific agents are logged in.  All queues and agents are configured
identically.

Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
Please excuse my typos.