[cisco-voip] Any idea why CER finds all NTP sources inaccessible?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:49:15 EDT 2010

yep.  and other things can use the NTP sources.  Just CER can't.  I've been
all over the network, but even setting up the local router as a NTP master
it still wont' sync.  Clock is only a couple minutes off so I don't see that
as being an issue either.  I'm totally confused about what the issue is.

Scott

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Cristobal Priego <cristobalpriego at gmail.com