[cisco-voip] unity users priviledges

Tim Foo kinusca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:46:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am tasked to build a Unity 7.x Cluster with Unified messaging.

So these servers have to be member servers to Windows active directory.

I read the manual and found the users that need to be created for Unity are
the following:

          i.      Local Administration   – With Domain User Rights

ii.      Unity Installation         – with R/W Domain Admin Rights

iii.      Directory services        – with Read Access to the Active
Directory

      iv.      Message store services – with R/W access to the Active
Directory

Have I captured the privileges of the users correctly. Does (ii) and
(iv) need to have R/W access to the AD?

Am I missing any other users...