[cisco-voip] unity users priviledges

Go0se me at go0se.com
Mon Mar 29 11:14:03 EDT 2010

Per Cisco, follow the Unity 5.x installation guide to install Unity version
7.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/7x/redirect/7xi
nstallupgradeinfo.html

Here's the section in the 5.x install guide that talks about the accounts
required:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/installation
/guide/umexnofo/5xcuigumenofo070.html#wp1551398

If you configured the accounts as indicated in the above link, when you run
the Permissions Wizard it will set all of the proper rights up.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog:

 <http://atc.go0se.com/> http://atc.go0se.com