[cisco-voip] Removing Exchange server from Unity 4.2

Rhodes, Geoff GRhodes at rbh.com
Tue Mar 30 12:36:35 EDT 2010

We are running Unity v4.2(1), and originally had 3 Exchange servers.  We have since consolidated one of the exchange servers into the other 2 by moving their mailboxes.  First I started getting this error message:

Event Type: Error

Event Source:     CiscoUnity_MALEx

Event Category:   Error

Event ID:   30007