[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd Unity Fresh Installation

venkata sashank reachsashank at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:24:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I got a customer who has ordered Unity 7.0 with preloaded. So if that server
comes with 7.0 how can i integrate with AD and how can i configure. Do i
have to reinstall everything again. Does any one have a document for this
type of installation,  and also one more doubt. Where does all the voicemail
messages stored. DO they store in Unity or Exchange. Why do we use exchange
for Unity. Sorry guyz i am dumb in this Unity . I have worked on Unity
connection and unity express.but never come across this unity.. :-)