[cisco-voip] phone button permissions

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:37:38 EDT 2010

No.  Phone Button templates.

On the Phone device page, right above the line 1 there is a button, Modify
button Items.

it allows you on a per device change a second button from line to a speed
dial, or service button, etc.

On that page we are able to remove what is on the second button but then the
orginal page goes to a 404 error and then you can't do anything else.

as the Admin of the CM, I can do this.

but I must be missing some permissions for my helpdesk that just does add /
moves / changes.

Scott