[cisco-voip] CME 8.0 - No Dial Tone on Button

Jon Pritchard jonp at continuant.com
Tue May 4 16:45:51 EDT 2010

We are the Cisco partner and the customer is remote with no smart people on site and trying to avoid having to dispatch to site t/s.  There are no spare 7960's around.   I am going to try moving the ephone-dn to line button 6 which is currently unoccupied to rule out coincidental physical failure.

Firmware may be an issue.   CME 8.0 carries 8.1(2) and this particular phone is running 8.0(5).   I'll get that remedied tonight.

Thanks,
Jon