[cisco-voip] Comparison of UCCE and UCCX

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Thu May 6 08:02:25 EDT 2010

How many call centers?
Deployment model? (to take into consideration based on how many call
center sites)
How many agents? More than 300 you need UCCE, having less than 300
however doesn't mean you may not need UCCE.
What level of reporting is required? Will they need custom reporting?
Unified IC is maturing and available in UCCE 8 but they may not need
more than whats available from the standard UCCX reports.
Custom integration into 3rd party suites? For instance, integration in
SAP or CRM?
Budget? UCCX is going to cost considerably less than a full UCCE solution.
High availability? UCCE requires multiple redundant servers, UCCX will
be an additional server + license cost
Call flow considerations? UCCX (premium) can do virtually anything
with the write developers behind it, so consider implementation costs.
etc..

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Philip Walenta <pwalenta at wi.rr.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a link to a feature comparison of Unified Contact Center
> Express and Enterprise?
>

> Trying to help a customer make a choice and I’d swear there was one out
> there.

Cheers,

Tanner Ezell