[cisco-voip] SUpplementary services dont work after WAN outage

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 6 09:26:05 EDT 2010

Does the trunk to the CUBE have MTP required set in CCMAdmin?  If so, is the MTP getting invoked a dspfarm resource on the CUBE router?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then get a call up that can't use supplementary services, and check the output of 'show sccp conn' on the CUBE router.

The most common cause of supplementary services failing on a call that connects is MTP required set, but no MTP getting successfully invoked.

Other than getting lucky with an IOS or CUCM upgrade I don't see a way to diagnose this without traces and/or debugs at the router.

-Ryan