[cisco-voip] phone proxy setup?

Tom Sparks acydgod at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:47:13 EDT 2010

Hi,
 I was wondering if anyone knew how to setup either CallManager, gateway,
etc such that I could make calls into it and have them
 a) connect
 b) accept a new phone number (to the PSTN)
 c) route/connect to the call to the new number

basically a switchboard, calling card, proxy type deal.  One idea I had was
to use Unity and create a Directory Handler but the numbers that would be
called I don't know ahead of time.   I would probably put a FAC on it to
keep it from being abused, it's just needed temporarily.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Tom Sparks
Taos Consulting