[cisco-voip] Play greeting for an unregistered phone withoutvoicemail

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:57:09 EDT 2010

I'm going to try to test this as I think that would be the cleanest config.
Right now, I have it working just using a different Voicemail profile on
each of those phones with the mask of the call handler.  This isn't quite as
flexible as I would like in case I wanted to leave a different greeting for
a voicemail versus an unregistered phone.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Brian