[cisco-voip] CUCM 7 Send busy signal if number not configured

cips cisco at cips.nl
Sat May 8 07:07:42 EDT 2010

This might help, but is not a real solution, but I don't know of any other.

Create a translation pattern with the last digits from your DID, check if
your h323 gw settings are set to significant digits.

Now select the radio button on the translation pattern where it says block
this pattern..

This should do a similar trick.