[cisco-voip] CUWL licensing question

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:25:58 EDT 2010

Your partner is quoting it wrong.  A new CUWL purchase has a minimum of 100
users, but cuwl addons can be done in any quantity (I just did one for 18
users this morning).

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin