[cisco-voip] CUWL licensing question

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:32:59 EDT 2010

Wrong... when you first purchase CUWL you need 100 but addon CUWL can be
done at any number you need. I placed an order for a client yesterday for 4
CUWL addons... Just make sure that they add the Unity licencing as well when
they place the order because its easy to miss in the configurator and you'll
end up with just the CUCM license PAKs.