[cisco-voip] CUWL licensing question

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Fri May 21 12:05:11 EDT 2010

Thank you to everyone that answered, and btw, I did find a bit of
documentation about this:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/493298-7598/CUWLQ&A.pdf;jsessionid=01B725585D59D21BEE605EBEEB7804D6.node0

My next question is about the 3year contract on the licenses, when you add
additional licenses, does it co-terminate, or do the new licenses set for 3
years?  My reseller is telling me that they do not co-terminate.  Maybe I
need to find a better reseller :/

Thanks
Charles