[cisco-voip] Siemens to CUCM - Call Park

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:54:41 EDT 2010

Anyone out there have a Siemens Hicom to Cisco Communications Manager
integration?  I have calling between the two systems working via PRI
connections to a 2821.  There are a couple of features that we are trying to
get to work, one being call park.  If a Siemens desk phone parks a call,
another Siemens phone can pick it up by dialing something like *80.  If I
dial *80 from a Cisco phone to attempt to pickup the parked call, CUCM sends
it across the trunk properly but it hits a catch-all pattern in the Hicom
and rings the last resort (receptionist).  I'm assuming the Siemens is
either expecting additional digits in order to pickup that parked call or
there is some feature access needing to be enabled on the trunk group.

Has anyone ever tried something like this and gotten it to work?  Support
from the Siemens end has been mostly non-existant.

CUCM is 8.0(2) and 2821 is running 12.4(24)T3.

Thanks,
Brian