[cisco-voip] Presence and CUPC exchange calendar

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Fri May 14 15:54:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

Are you running Exchange 2007 in mixed-mode with forms-based
authentication? If so, this could be causing the issue. Plus, does the
user you are using for this have a mailbox itself with Send-As and
Receive-As rights on the calendars for the other users?

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | Mid-Atlantic | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>

CCIE #25863, Voice