[cisco-voip] ATA186 to Fax machine

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Fri May 14 23:46:11 EDT 2010

If 291-2555 is both your phone DID and the ATA186 DID, does the call
ever reach the fax machine and if so, does the fax machine pickup?

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | Mid-Atlantic | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>

CCIE #25863, Voice