[cisco-voip] Fwd: upgrade process for HA CRS 5.02 to HA UCCX 7.01

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:53:49 EDT 2010

We did this about a month ago. Don't have QM or workforce though.

Nothing to complicated for the UCCX HA portion. You need to run the
license validator before hand. Upgrade guide (I think) goes thru the
details. CAD and CSD agents will get client updates pushed to them, so
they will need the appropriate account permissions to do so. They will
also be asked to reboot after the update - I don't know if this is
strictly necessary but I have them do it anyway.

Probably want to plan on applying the latest SR as well. I can't think
of any big gotchas after SR5 was applied. CAD/CSD will also need to
patch separately for this SR. I don't recall if there was a reboot
requested for the SR patch.

Hope that helps, maybe someone else will know something about the QM portion.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Chris Hill <chrishill.work at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Chris Hill" <chris.hill at wellmed.net>
> Date: May 18, 2010 11:24:47 AM CDT
> To: "Chris Hill" <chrishill.work at gmail.com>
> Subject: FW: upgrade process for HA CRS 5.02 to HA UCCX 7.01
>

> Chris Hill | Lead Telecommunications Administrator | WellMed Medical
> Management, Inc.
> Telephone: 210-877-7812 ext 2273 | Cell: 210-413-0990 |
> wellmedmedicalgroup.com

Ed Leatherman