[cisco-voip] Incorrect behavior Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed May 19 07:10:36 EDT 2010

If it is the dialing forest issue, then that is what I would expect to see. It has to do with router filters applied on Route Patterns. Inbound will continue to work, outbound won’t and you will want to pull your hair out because it makes no sense. What protocol is your gateway running (MGCP OR H.323)?

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225