[cisco-voip] Phone Firmware

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed May 19 10:03:46 EDT 2010

It will attempt to go to whatever load is specified in device defaults, or on the phone's device page.

That said if you get an auth failure on the phone it will need to go to an interim load before moving to 8.5(2).  The release notes for the 8.5 loads have more details, I don't recall off the top of my head if 8.3(3) is new enough.

-Ryan