[cisco-voip] VG224 running as SCCP vs MGCP

polo person poloperson57 at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 05:19:20 EDT 2010

We have 45  VG224's  on our system and they are all SCCP. We have very few problems, and when we do we also adhere to what Lelio said earlier.

Users are happy with the dropped speed. Faxes are used so infrequently these days that they would prefer for the fax to just get through, even if it takes a little longer to send / receive.

SME