[cisco-voip] Firmware Load Information page

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:00:29 EDT 2010

Happy Monday,

Does anyone know how the "Device Not Using Default Load" is determined
in the Firmware Load Information page on CUCM 6.1?

I just loaded new firmware for 7961's a few weeks ago but haven't
reset many phones since then, so I expected a large number of them
would still be running the older version. According to this page
however, none of them are running anything other than the default
firmware. Just checking a few phones I identified several that are
running the old version still.

Is there some operation or mechanic in CUCM that refreshes or updates
this page when a firmware default is changed? Or am I misunderstanding
what this page is supposed to be telling me?

--
Ed Leatherman