[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding question

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:41:57 EDT 2010

If I am understanding your question, the situation is you forward Phone A to
Phone B. On Phone A you see that it is forwarded to Phone B's extension.
However, when Phone C calls Phone A, Phone B does ring as intended but you
want to see Phone A ring as well? I don't think that is possible with
Forwarding with the Call Foward All softkey.

You might could provide "coverage" by having Phone A's CFNA forwarding
destination be the extension of Phone B. Then, when Phone C calls Phone A we
see Phone A ring (or hear a beep if we are off hook) and then it is "call
coveraged" (forwarded after the RNAR timeout) to Phone B.

Does that help any?

Mac