[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.0 and 2900 series

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:37:38 EDT 2010

Off the top of my head, ISR G2's require 6.1(5), 7.1(3), or 8.0 to run as
MGCP gateways.  You can probably get away with H.323 if you need to run a G2
on an earlier version of CUCM.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin