[cisco-voip] [cisco-voi] Mixed mode Unity 7 - Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu May 27 23:14:31 EDT 2010

I've definitely seen a few problems with Unity connecting to 2010, most have
been resolved by patching the Exchange server. To answer your question
though, you should be fine inter-operating with both 2007 and 2010 on Unity.
I have a similar configuration in the lab at the moment. Any combination of
2003/2007/2010 should work, but best practice is to use the highest version
for the partner server.