[cisco-voip] Menu Inside Queue

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:32:54 EDT 2010

Ok, I think I'm with you now. Sorry for not picking up on that like everyone
else did.

So the callers hear the menu, they select their option and script proceeds
with processing the steps under the output branch and that's where they're
getting pulled and sent to the agent.   Does that sound accurate?

What is it that you want to happen under the output branch for the selected
menu option?