[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk on CallManager Gateway Router

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri May 28 09:46:12 EDT 2010

Not necessarily, but it will introduce a bit of complexity as the router has to do the h.323 to sip internetworking.

In this case you should see CUCM send an H.225 Connect message to the router, which should generate a SIP 200 OK out to the provider, but possibly not until the router has completed H.245 media negotiations with CUCM.

If what I'm saying doesn't make sense it's time to engage TAC.

-Ryan