[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk on CallManager Gateway Router

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:22:19 EDT 2010

This sounds like a firewall / routing issue.  I would check to make
sure a few things:

-If there is a firewall involved it is SIP aware and configured
-Make sure your CUBE is bound to the right address.  It's very
possible the provider is sending to one of CUBE's addresses, but CUBE
is using a different address to respond that it's not happy with.

-nick