[cisco-voip] mail2fax and fax2mail

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 05:34:11 EDT 2010

Hi, I need some help (obviously) :))) I have a customer requesting for
a fax server with mail2fax and fax2mail options. Cisco has some right
fax application but it seems like I can't find enough docs on that.
Does anyone has experience and can tell me if this works only in CUCM
environment? It can integrates with Microsoft AD and Exchange
2003/2007 right? How do I figure out which licences do I need? there
are many things and they are pretty expensive...

Thanks

--
Ratko