[cisco-voip] COR sanity/best practice check..

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Nov 1 12:36:09 EDT 2010

I would take the same approach in thus scenario Ed.

Some notes:

- there is a matrix that explains what happens when one leg of the call has a dial peer with a COR on it and the other does not. Just google "COR site:cisco.com" and it should come up

- consider the fact that inbound calls from the PSTN can be transferred and/or forwarded (sometimes intentionally, sometimes not) back out the PSTN, without CORs. Be careful. Especially with two stage dialing and autoattendants on CUE.

Sent from my iPod