[cisco-voip] Blind Transfer Question

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Mon Nov 1 21:18:04 EDT 2010

Only way i know to do this is to forward to the full number, not short
dialled number.

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Senior Voice Engineer

From:
Paul Bottone <paulb at uwo.ca>
To:
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Date:
02/11/2010 10:24 AM
Subject:
[cisco-voip] Blind Transfer Question
Sent by:
cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net

Does anyone know how I can configure a blind transfer between phones
without setting the Global Service Parameter setting to true (Enable).

I just would like to have the call not go to the first persons voice mail
but to the forwarded persons voice mail.

Thanks in advance

Paul

This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received this email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html .