[cisco-voip] Blind Transfer Question

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Nov 3 12:51:35 EDT 2010

Assuming that you are using Unity or Unity Connection for voicemail, I
believe it doesn't matter how you complete the forward, the call will
always be presented the same way. Unity and UC by default both route
on the first redirecting-id, that is why the call will always end up
at the first person's greeting. You can change them to route by the
last redirecting-id but this does impact all calls sent to voicemail
(but wouldn't be relevant to any other calls). The setting is located
in the Advanced Settings Tool in Unity and under System Settings ->
Advanced -> Conversations in UC.