[cisco-voip] Blind Transfer Question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 3 13:21:28 EDT 2010

I'm pretty sure there was a configuration setting on Unity Connection (if you're using that) that is supposed to use the final called number as the destination, not the original called number.

I looked and looked but couldn't find it.

Is it not in v7? Is it in v8? Does it exist at all?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)