[cisco-voip] External Phone Number Mask

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Thu Nov 4 20:04:32 EDT 2010

Ssh to the publisher

Then type
run sql select dnorpattern, e164mask, tkpatternusage from devicenumplanmap  inner join numplan on fknumplan=numplan.pkid where e164mask <> "YOUNUMBER here"

you might want to add an "and tkpatternusage = "2"" at the end to only get numbers that are assigned to devices.

admin:run sql select * from typepatternusage
enum name                               moniker
==== ================================== ==========================================
0    CallPark                           PATTERN_CALL_PARK
1    Conference                         PATTERN_CONF
2    Device                             PATTERN_DEVICE
3    Translation                        PATTERN_TRANSLATION
4    Call Pick Up Group                 PATTERN_CALL_PICK_UP_GROUP
5    Route                              PATTERN_ROUTE
6    Message Waiting                    PATTERN_MESSAGE_WAITING
7    Hunt Pilot                         PATTERN_HUNT_PILOT
8    Voice Mail Port                    PATTERN_VOICE_MAIL_PORT
9    Domain Routing                     PATTERN_ROUTE_DOMAIN
10   IPAddress Routing                  PATTERN_ROUTE_IPNET
11   Device template                    PATTERN_DEVICE_TEMPLATE
12   Directed Call Park                 PATTERN_DIRECTED_CALL_PARK
13   Device Intercom                    PATTERN_DEVICE_INTERCOM
14   Translation Intercom               PATTERN_TRANSLATION_INTERCOM
15   Translation Calling Party Number   PATTERN_TRANSLATION_CALLING_PARTY_NUMBER
16   Mobility Handoff                   PATTERN_MOBILITY_HANDOFF
17   Mobility DTMF                      PATTERN_MOBILITY_DTMF
18   Mobility IVR                       PATTERN_MOBILITY_IVR
19   Device Intercom Template           PATTERN_DEVICE_INTERCOM_TEMPLATE
20   Called Party Number Transformation PATTERN_TRANSFORMATION_CALLED_PARTY_NUMBER