[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 Licensing

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Fri Nov 5 09:07:23 EDT 2010

While I agree it's a bad idea to tie the mac to timezone and especially bad to tie it to a thing like NTP server, you can set the timezone per call flow / script instead of worrying about the server's timezone.  I had a client who decommissioned their primary DNS and NTP server and had to have the license rehosted.

Eric Butcher
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services
11711 N Meridian, Ste 225