[cisco-voip] CallManager 4.2 media

Greg Beason gbeason884 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 11:43:37 EST 2010

I was just assigned to resetup CallManager 4.2 on a MCS-7815-i2 server
(pulled during office closure and now reexpanding); however, I cannot find
original media.  I've searched everywhere and online for the media (OS,
CM4.2 Disk1 and CM4.2 Disk2), but cannot find.  I've found OS_2003.1.2 and
CM4.1 Disk 1 & 2.  They are licensing with CM4.2-K9-7815-I2.  Does anyone
have the ISOs to reinstall the server?  I'll be glad to compensate for the
trouble (paypal) or send a Cisco Catalyst 3550-48.  I did email another
member who had the same issue a while back.  He no longer has the media
either.

Thanks!

Greg