[cisco-voip] RTMT-ALERT NumberOfRegisteredGatewaysDecreased/Increased

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:52:43 EST 2010

If its for an MGCP PRI, what i did was create a custom report off of
the "MGCP PRI Device (blahblah)\DataLinkInService  counter in RTMT for
each of my PRI's and just had some custom text in the alert with the
ckt ID etc. Not exactly the same thing as gateway unregistered, but
pretty close and way more useful (imo).

CUCM 7.1

There may be some other counters to explore for other types of
gateways, I haven't looked further into it myself.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Rossella Mariotti-Jones
<rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu> wrote:
> Hello all, is there any way to set up RTMT to actually show what
> gateway/device it’s talking about when it sends these kinds of alerts? Even
> within RTMT it shoes nothing for this alert line under ‘node’.
>

> Number of registered gateways decreased. Current monitored precanned object
> has decreased by 4 The alert is generated on Mon Nov 08 11:17:15 PST 2010 on
> cluster CCC-CM1-Cluster.
>

> TIA. Rossella

Ed Leatherman