[cisco-voip] Any Informacast Users? with MPLS?

mthompson729 at gmail.com mthompson729 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:16:49 EST 2010

Jeff,
I know...it seems counter-intuitive that AT&T made something easy. the
questionaire was about 6 pages, most of it was really unncessary filler,
but relatively simple. Once they did their 'magic', I was able to pass
Multicast over their MPLS without an issue.

again, throwing out the caveat that I've SELDOM had an application over WAN
go this smooth with AT&T, but this was pretty painless. Once their piece
was done i was able to effectively use it as a straight pipe with regards
to using RP rolling up to the head end site.