[cisco-voip] Unity Connection

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Tue Nov 9 21:10:40 EST 2010

Yes all in the correct partition, i get this sometimes where phone all of
a sudden get out of sync.

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Senior Voice Engineer

From:
Adel Abushaev <adel.abushaev at gmail.com>
To:
John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Cc:
"cisco-voip at puck.nether.net" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Date:
10/11/2010 12:00 PM
Re: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection

Could you verify that these DNs are in the partition that is available
to voice mail ports to send MWI?

Adel.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM,  <John.VanLaecke at ghd.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have a few phones that do now have sync with the MWI light on the
phone.
> I have done the mwi sync in unity with no change,, is there anything
else I
> can try ?
>
> Version is 7.0.1ES41.21021-41
>

> Regards,
>
> John Van Laecke
> Senior Voice Engineer

> This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important
> information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received
this
> email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html
.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.